WEEKEND SHRIMP & GRITS
3 cups of water
1 cup of whole milk
1 ounce of butter
salt & pepper
1 cup of grits
1 cup of cheddar cheese
COMB mixture – corn, onion, mushroom,and bacon
• In 3qt saucepan, combine water, milk, butter and salt/pepper. Bring to a boil.
• Slowly stir in grits. Reduce heat to med-low and cook for 3-5min until thickened.
• Whisk in cheddar cheese
• In a separate pan over med heat, sauté COMB mixture until heated through
• Add shrimp and cook for 2 more min, stirring continuously
• Add grits to bowl and top with corn, onion, mushroom, bacon and shrimp mixture. Enjoy with our delicious Pimento Cheese Cornbread!